Last Updated: June 9, 2021
1. Information We Collect
We may collect information about You in a variety of ways when You use our Services.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
We collect personal information that You provide to us in connection with Your use of our Services. “Personal Information” is data that can be used to identify or contact You. This includes Your name, street address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, and other information that You voluntarily give us to use when You use our Services. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Personal Information You submit to Gold Data. Inaccurate information may aﬀect Your ability to use our Services, the information You receive when using our Services, and our ability to contact You. For example, Your email address should be kept current because that is one of the primary manners in which we communicate with You. You are under no obligation to provide us with Personal Information of any kind; however, Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using many of our Services. The information we may collect from You includes:
· Contact Information; i.e., Your name, company name if appliable, e-mail address, street address, phone number, etc., when You register for any of our Services;
· Registration Information; i.e., any data You provide us when You register for any of our Services;
· Marketing Information; i.e., data You provide us regarding Your preferences in receiving newsletters, emails, participating in market research, and or entering a contest, etc.;
· Communications; i.e., data You provide us when you send us an email, post a comment, request information, etc.;
· Demographic Information; i.e., data that You provide us regarding Your age, gender, city, state, country of residence, zip code, etc. when You register for any of our Services, post a comment with this data, or email us with this data;
· Transaction Information: i.e., data such as Your order history, products, and services that You have purchased from us, information needed to process and fulfill Your order, etc.;
· Financial information: i.e., data such as Your payment method (i.e., valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date, billing zip code) that we may collect when You purchase, order, or request information about our Services. We store only very limited, if any, financial information we collect from You. Credit card data is tokenized and held by a certified third-party service provider. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our own internal payment processors;
· Profile information and Uploaded Content: i.e., data such as Your username, password, your photograph, interests, social medial account ID, preferences, images, audio, video, text, etc.; and
(b) Information We May Automatically Collect When You Use Our Services
We may automatically collect, along with our service providers, information about You, Your devices, and Your activity when using our Services:
· Device information: i.e., device identifiers and settings such as Your computer or mobile device model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, browser type, language, and settings, etc.;
· Usage information: i.e., the time, date, and duration of Your use of our Services, Your interaction with content offered through the Services, site engagement, search terms used, our referring website, browsing and search history, site and advertisement interactions, and software crash reports. We also collect information stored using cookies, mobile ad identifiers, and similar technologies set on Your device. Our Servers may automatically keep an activity log of Your use of the Services. We may collect such usage information at the individual or aggregate level; and
· Location information: We collect and store Your device’s source IP address, which may disclose the general location of Your device at the time you access our Services and precise location derived from GPS-enabled services. Advertisements and certain content may be directed to You based on this data.
· If you connect using our mobile application:
· Geo-Location Information. We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
· Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
· Mobile Device Data. We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
· Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
(c) Other Information We Collect
We also may collect other information about You, Your device, or Your use of our Services in ways that we describe to You at the point of collection. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect Your experience in using our Services.
2. Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about You permits us to provide You with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use Your information to:
· Identify and Authenticate: We may use Your information to verify You when You create, access, or manage Your account;
· Provide our Services: We may use Your information to provide our Services, process and fulfill orders, provide customer support, manage Your account, and to otherwise comply with our contractual obligations to You. We (and/or our service providers) may use Your financial information to process purchases made by You;
· Communicate with You: We may use Your information when we communicate with You (e.g., when we respond to a customer support request or other inquiry; notify You of any updates regarding our Services; deliver targeted ads and content; newsletters; etc.);
· Improve our Services: We may use Your Information to understand how our Services are being used and how we can improve them;
· Customize Your experience: We may use Your Information to personalize our Services to You. This may include remembering Your preferences for language or volume or displaying videos that You might enjoy, based upon Your viewing choices;
· Market and Advertise: We may use Your information to show You ads on third-party sites and to send You offers. We may also use Your Information in delivering third-party advertisements to You. This may include "targeted ads" based upon Your activities;
· Debugging: We may use Your information to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
· To Aggregate Data or Create Anonymous Data: We may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data records from Your Personal Information and other individuals whose Personal Information we collect. We make Personal Information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as Your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to You. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services and promote our business;
· Comply with the Law: We may use Your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather Your data to respond to a subpoena or court order; and
· Protect Your Information: We may use Your information to provide technical support to You, where required, and to ensure the security of our Services is appropriate. We may anonymize, backup, and delete certain information. We may also use Your information to prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity
We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
Whenever we process Your information for one of these purposes, we have determined that one or more of the following lawful bases apply:
· Performance of a contract;
· Legitimate commercial interest;
· Compliance with a legal obligation; or
· Your Consent.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about Yon under certain circumstances. Your information may be disclosed for the following reasons:
(a) By Law or to Protect Rights
(b) Service Providers
We may share Your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf (“Service Providers”), including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing to assist us in providing our Services to You. Our Service Providers may have limited access to Your Personal Information in the course of providing their products or services to us, so that we in turn can provide our Services to you. These Service Providers may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of our Services. Access to Your Personal Information by these Service Providers is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the Service Providers to perform its limited function for us.
(c) Other Third Parties
We may share Your information with advertisers and investors for the purposes of conducting general business analysis. We may also share Your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
(d) Sale or Bankruptcy
(e) Website Analytics
(f) Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
4. Online Tracking and Privacy Choices
What are Beacons? Web beacons (also called “web tags” or “pixels”) are tiny graphics or scripts that communicate information from Your device to a server. Beacons can be embedded in online or mobile content, videos, advertisements, or emails. They allow a server to read certain types of information from Your device, such as when You viewed the beacon (and thus the content in which it is embedded) and the IP address of the device on which You viewed the beacon. We use beacons for a variety of purposes, including to analyze the use of our Services and (in conjunction with cookies) to provide content and ads that are more relevant to You.
What are SDKs? SDKs are third-party computer code that we may incorporate into our mobile applications that may be used for a variety of purposes, including to provide us with analytics regarding the use of our mobile applications, to integrate with social media, add features or functionality to our app, or to facilitate online advertising.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on Your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of ways to opt out of having Your online activity and device data collected by third parties. Most web browsers and mobile operating systems have an option that allows you to block cookies. Please note however that using these tools to opt out of tracking and targeting does not mean that You will not receive advertising while using our Services or on other websites, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. It will exclude you, however, from interest-based advertising conducted through participating networks and platforms, as provided by their policies and choice mechanisms.
Do Not Track? We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. If you set the Do-Not-Track signal on Your browser, we will honor such signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
5. Third Parties
6. Options Regarding Your Information
(a) Account Information
(b) Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, email, or other communications from us You may opt-out by: (1) noting Your preferences at the time you register Your account with us, or (2) contacting our support department.
7. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect Your Personal Information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the Personal Information You provide Us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. No method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception and other types of misuse. Although we try to keep the information you trust us with secure, we cannot guarantee complete security of Your information.
8. Important Information for Users in California
This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use, and share Personal Information of California residents in operating our Services, and the rights of California users with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA.
(a) California Shine the Light Law
Under California’s "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide Personal Information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once a calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year—e.g., requests made in 2020 will receive information regarding 2019 sharing activities.
To obtain this information, please send an email message to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy Information" on the subject line and in the body of Your message. We will provide the requested information to you at Your email address in response. Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
(b) California Consumer Privacy Act
How We Collect, Use, and Share Your Personal Information. We collect the following statutory categories (as defined by CCPA) of Personal Information:
Personal Identifiable Information Category
Personal information described in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e) (such as name, address, telephone number, education, employment history, credit card or debit card number)
Information You provide directly or through Your interactions with our Services.
Identiﬁers (e.g., real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identiﬁer, online identiﬁer, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identiﬁers)
Information you provide to us directly or through Your interactions with our Services.
Characteristics of protected classiﬁcations under California or Federal law (e.g., Your gender or age)
Information you provide to us directly
Commercial information (e.g., information regarding products or services purchased, obtained, or considered)
Information you provide to us directly when you use our Services.
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information (e.g., browsing history, search history, and information regarding Your interactions with our Services)
Your interactions with our Services
Information you provide to us directly or through Your interactions with our Services.
Professional or Employment Related Information (e.g., information you provide when you apply for a job with us).
Information you provide to us directly.
Inferences (e.g., information about Your interests, preferences, and favorites).
Information you provide to us directly or through Your interactions with our Services.
Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information
Information you provide directly or through Your interactions with our Services.
Financial information (e.g., Your financial account numbers or payment card information)
We store only very limited, if any, financial information we collect. Credit card data is tokenized and held by a certified Service Provider. Otherwise, all financial information is stored by our own internal payment processors.
Your California Privacy Rights. As a California resident, You have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline Your request as permitted by law. In certain circumstances, You have rights in relation to the Personal Information we hold about You. We set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require You to verify Your identity before responding to any requests to exercise Your rights. To exercise any of Your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In Your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, or whether you would like to have Your Personal Information that you have provided to us deleted from our database. Please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse Your request; in such instances we will let You know if that is the case.
Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to You the following:
· The categories of Personal Information we have collected about You;
· The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
· The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Your Personal Information;
· The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and
· The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about You.
We will comply upon receipt of a verifiable request from You.
Right to Deletion. You may request that we delete Personal Information we hold about You by sending us a verifiable request. We have no obligation to comply with Your request to delete Your Personal Information if it is necessary for us to maintain Your Personal Information in order to:
· Complete the transaction for which Your Personal Information was collected, provide the service requested by You, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and You;
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
· Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
· Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another user to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
· Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if You have provided informed consent.
· To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business;
· Comply with a legal obligation; and
· Otherwise use the user’s Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the user provided the information.
Right to opt-out. You have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells Personal Information about You to third parties not to sell Your Personal Information.
Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against You because You for exercising any of Your rights stated herein, including, but not limited to, by:
· Denying our Services to You;
· Charging different prices for services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
· Providing a different level or quality of our Services to You; and
· Suggesting that You will receive a different price for our Services or a different level or quality of services.
Nothing prohibits us from charging You a different price or rate, or from providing a different level or quality of our Services to You, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to You by Your information. We do not offer any financial incentives, including payments to You as compensation, for the collection of Your Personal Information, the sale of Personal Information, or the deletion of Your Personal Information.
Exercise California Rights to information, access, and deletion: California Residents may exercise their California rights to access information or assert deletion rights by contacting Us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-(800) _________________.
Right to opt-out of the “sale” of Your Personal Information: Gold Data does not sell Your Personal Information in the conventional sense (i.e., for money). Like many companies, however, we use services that help deliver interest-based ads to you and may transfer Personal Information to business partners for their use. Making Personal Information (such as online identifiers or browsing activity) available to these companies may be considered a “sale” under the CCPA. You may request to opt out of such “sale” of Your Personal Information clicking here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Please note that You will still see some advertising, regardless of Your selection.
9. Important Information for Users in Nevada
10. EUROPEAN UNION GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
We exclusively market and sell our Services to United States-based organizations and individuals. Even though we do not intentionally collect information about residents of the European Union ("EU"), some EU residents' data may be inadvertently collected through marketing channels or by virtue of our customers’ legitimate use of our Services. Collection and storage of any EU resident's data by us is minimal and incidental. No such data is used for marketing or any other purpose.
Further, we do not intentionally collect information on individuals under 18 years of age, regardless of their residency. Incidental exposure to this information may be possible if, for example, our customers upload this information to one of our Services or it is inadvertently captured by our marketing organization.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a EU resident and would like to request that your data be securely removed from our systems, however collected, please send an email with proof of EU residency to:
GOLD DATA MEDIA Inc.
14199 NW 8TH ST
Sunrise, FL 33325
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will remove all relevant data, so long as that removal is technically feasible, does not impact the legitimate accounting or business practices of our customers, and does not violate other regulatory or legal standards with which we must comply. We will also cooperate with our customers in good faith to address any requests they receive or that may impact them directly.
11. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If You become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 13, please notify us. If You believe that Gold Data has been provided the Personal Information of a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, please notify us immediately at email@example.com.
12. Contact Us
GOLD DATA MEDIA Inc.
14199 NW 8th St. Sunrise FL 33325